Monday, August 25, 2008

Ripe


Don't let the smile fool ya.  I am really, really uncomfortable, pretty much all the time.  My back aches and the only thing that fits anymore are my earrings.  I wish there were a little zipper in there that B the G could undo and come on out.  I don't think she's dropped down yet, because I still have heartburn and it's hard to catch my breath sometimes.

BUT.  Other than that, my foot is on the mend, thankfully.  Justin is still battling his back pain and I need him to hurry up and get past it so he can move into the manager's position when we go to bat.  Right now, there's a lot of moaning and whining going on and it's not coming from me.   I know I sound unsympathetic.  I think I am.  There's only room for one moaner and whiner in this town and it's the one carrying the extra 25 lbs.  

As of Friday I'll be considered full term which is quite a victory for me and B the G.  We can go pretty much anytime from here on out and while I'm ready, I don't think she is quite yet.  I'm practicing my patience and my yoga breathing.    She is busy poking me in the ribs with her feet.  But at least they are the right way up...


No comments: